Thursday 23 March 2017

So the business has begun!

It's taken a good week to put my website together, so out went plans with friends and in went late nights working on the content and learning about meta tags and thanks to amazing software, I now have a website that looks pretty darn good to me!



My lovely friend Josie who came for a week and brought out resources for the school took some of the photos and some of my former clients will recognise some of the photos from my previous UK website....always best to recycle!  So, here it is!.



https://jaipurremedialmassage.000webhostapp.com/



So i just hope, no, let me rephrase that, i know in time that my business will thrive and become the success it deserves to be.  I love massage and continuing massage and helping people is a passion for me and one i am going to pursue ardently.  I figured if the 50 hotels i contacted didn't want me and the gyms and physio places wouldn't get back to me, that's their loss and i will go it alone instead:-)

I already had one client from my facebook page and another thanks to a local contact, but hopefully in time my website will be as much of a success as the UK one was.

I love it when a plan comes together!  It's amazing what we end up doing in life when we put our minds to it, I never would have thought that i would create two websites in my lifetime.....thank goodness for simple software;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment