Monday 17 October 2016

In India everything is possible!

One of the things i love about India, is that everything is possible!  Equally when you are on the right path, things do tend to fall in place, it doesn't mean everything will be easy and that there won't be tears, but that things do tend to work out a bit easier and are less like hard work when your doing what is asked of you.

I have been fortunate to be selling off my stuff fairly easily recently and have handed my notice in at my storage unit.  I had a 75sqfoot storage unit and have managed to get rid of a lot of it now, which is great as i have to give it back in two weeks which is two months earlier than originally planned.   That's not to say everything has been easy, but after having so many plates to spin before i leave the UK, i figured i would rather get one plate finished with and put down!  There is still more to get rid of though and i am hoping the last big thing will be collected tomorrow.  It does feel as if selling the stuff has fallen in to place and has made things a lot easier right now.

I digress though!  It's time to apply for my visa soon and i had been looking around to find places that i could stay when i move to Jaipur at the end of December.  After some researching and wondering, i decided to ask the NGO that i will be working for and they have been fantastic in that they responded immediately to say that they have a small self contained flat that i can have which is next to the family home of the owner of the NGO.  It will be at a fraction of the cost that it would cost me and is centrally located in c-scheme which may be helpful for the massaging i want to do out there. This is ideal as i know the people or organisation who will be letting it to me so can trust them to be honourable towards me and not take financial advantage of me, which can happen sometimes.  It's also a simple solution to the situation and saves me having to look around for somewhere.  It also means i have close contact with some local people so that i can hopefully create a new family/friendship unit out there.

It definitely makes me smile!
Image result for smile

No comments:

Post a Comment